April 25, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Magic Blue Peanut Butter Cups
These Homemade Peanut Butter Cups will melt in your mouth and blow your mind! Naturally colored with magic Blue Spirulina and incredibly easy to make!
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Chill Time: 20 min | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 8
Calories: 294 | Total Fat: 19.8g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16.7g | Protein: 6.8g
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips or chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp of Blue Spirulina Powder
- 8 tsp of crunchy peanut butter
- Begin by melting the chocolate along with the coconut oil.
- Stir in the blue spirulina powder until well combined.
- Fill each mold with about 2-3 tbsp of the chocolate mixture and refrigerate for 10 min.
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter to each mold.
- Pour more of the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter until it’s fully covered. Repeat for all molds.
- Place the molds back in the fridge to allow the chocolates to fully harden. Enjoy your delicious treats!
This recipe adapted from Raw Nice