May 12, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Easy Baked Brie with Dates & Walnuts
This easiest ever pastry-free Baked Brie recipe with dates and walnuts is a flavorful and delicious appetizer. Perfect for dessert, too. Sirtfood diet-friendly.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 2-3
- 4,5 oz. Brie cheese
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 3-4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- crackers or apple slices for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or in a small nonstick baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the walnuts and dates together.
- Place the mixture on the cheese, drizzle with maple syrup and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and soft and walnuts are toasted.
- Serve warm or lukewarm with crackers or apple slices.