October 10, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Dairy-Free Elderberry Milk
You’ll love this creamy healthy elderberry milk recipe! It’s a wonderful antioxidant-packed addition to your breakfast. Dairy-free, naturally sweetened, and only 5 ingredients required.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 5 min | Servings: 2
Calories: 203 | Total Fat: 5.2g | Cholesterol: 0g | Sugar: 11.9g | Protein: 3g
- 2 cups plant-based milk, we use homemade oat milk
- 1 tsp black elderberry powder
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- pinch of clove powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until creamy.
- Enjoy as is, or pour over cereal.
- Store the milk in the fridge for up to 5 days, shake well before drinking.