October 19, 2023 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate-Covered Macadamia Nuts
Discover the joy of Roasted Macadamia Nuts – a chocolatey, slightly salty delight that’s perfect for snacking!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Chill Time: 10 min | Total Time: 17 min | Servings: 4
Calories: 248 | Total Fat: 22g | Sugars: 6g | Fiber: 9g | Protein: 3g
- 1/2 cup Organic Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- A few pinches of Himalayan pink salt flakes
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Dip the roasted macadamia nuts into the melted chocolate to coat them.
- Place the chocolate-covered nuts on a tray.
- While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle a pinch of salt flakes on top.
- Let them cool and harden. Enjoy your Chocolate-Covered Macadamia Nuts!
You can store your Chocolate-Covered Macadamia Nuts for up to two weeks in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help maintain their freshness and crunchiness.