Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
Looking for a quick and easy healthy dinner that’s also delicious? This Quick Vegetable Fried Brown Rice is packed with veggies and whole grains and is the perfect dinner!
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Servings: 6 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups cooked and cooled brown basmati rice
- 3 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, plus more for sprinkling
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in carrots, garlic, bell pepper, and beans. Stir frequently about 5-7 minutes.
- Add rice, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes to skillet and stir everything together. Cook another 3-4 minutes to heat through.
- Serve in bowls and top with more red pepper flakes if desired.