February 11, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Valentine’s Day Strawberry Panna Cotta
This easy Strawberry Panna Cotta is so delicious, creamy, and elegant. Great for a simple dessert for Valentine’s Day. It’s easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Chilling Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 30 min | Servings: 6
Calories: 340 | Total Fat: 29g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 16g | Protein: 2.6g
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp organic strawberry powder
- Add powdered gelatine to a small bowl. Cover with cold water, and set aside for 10 minutes for the gelatine to soak.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, heavy cream, and sugar and heat over medium-low heat (do not boil).
- Add the gelatine mix into the saucepan and mix using a whisk for about 2 minutes until there are no more chunks of gelatine.
- Add the strawberry powder into the mixture and continue whisking gently until the liquid simmers and the powder is well dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Pour into a silicone mold.
- Bring to room temperature by setting aside for a couple of minutes, then transfer to a fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, carefully dip the mold in a bowl of warm water to loosen, and gently run a knife or small spatula around the edge. Turn the mold upside-down onto a serving plate.
- Top with berry sauce and enjoy!
This recipe can be used with other varieties of superfood powders, like mango, lemon, and banana powders.