May 03, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Fresh Spring Sandwich with Sprouts
This packed with flavor fresh spring sandwich with sprouts is the best choice for your lunch!
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- green lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- sprouts mix (alfalfa, broccoli or other your favorite sprouts)
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Toast the bread slices.
- To build the sandwiches, spread four of the pieces of bread with the cream cheese. Top with lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, tomato, and radish.
- Spread the other four slices of bread with the mustard and top your sandwich.