May 03, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Fresh Spring Sandwich with Sprouts
This fresh spring sandwich bursting with flavor and crunchy sprouts makes a delightful lunch choice!
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- green lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- sprouts mix (alfalfa, broccoli or other your favorite sprouts)
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Toast the bread slices.
- To make the sandwiches, put cream cheese on four pieces of bread. Add lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, tomato, and radish.
- Spread mustard on the other four pieces of bread and put them on top to finish your sandwich. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Neighbor Food