May 15, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Classic Tomato Basil Bruschetta
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes | 4 Servings
- 4 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion (or shallot), minced
- 1 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place slices of baguette onto a baking pan and bake for about 10 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Top each slice with a spoonful of the tomato mixture.