June 10, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes | 4 Servings
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, chopped small
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet on high heat, add the olive oil, broccoli, onion, garlic, mushrooms, red pepper, and ginger.
- Cook, stirring often until broccoli is soft and onions are translucent.
- Stir in the carrot, cashews and soy sauce. Stir well and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve alone or on top of quinoa or brown rice.