May 31, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Peach Salad with Pistachios
This Peach Salad with Pistachios combines the sweetness of sun-ripened stone fruit with peppery arugula for an unbeatable flavor combo.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
- 3 ripe peaches
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (or another neutral oil)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp agave syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- In a large bowl add arugula, peaches and roasted pistachios.
- In a small bowl whisk together the grapeseed oil, lemon juice, agave syrup, and salt.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss.
- Top with hemp seeds.
Note: You can serve this Peach Salad with Pistachios as a side dish or even dessert with a scoop of vegan ice cream.