September 09, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Color-Changing Mojito Mocktail
When you want a tasty beverage with a fun twist, make this color-changing mojito mocktail with butterfly pea flower powder. The power of food magic and science!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
- 1/2 tsp butterfly pea flower powder
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 cups Schweppes soda water or Sprite Mint Flavor
- lime slices
- mint leaves
- Add the butterfly pea flower powder to the filtered water and whisk until dissolved.
- Fill tall glasses with ice and pour 1/3 of the way with butterfly pea mixture.
- Add lime juice and watch the magic happen! Your cocktail turns from vibrant blue into pink!
- Add in the Schweppes soda or Sprite and shake gently for a few seconds.
- Serve with lime slices and mint leaves.
- Drink and enjoy!