Spicy Sprouting Seeds Mix
$6.30 – $16.99 lb
- — Sprouting Seeds
- — Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish
- — High Germination Rate
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
The consumption of our spicy mix of sprouting seeds, which includes alfalfa, radish, and broccoli, increases a person’s energy. This mix is a matchless product rich in various elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and everything that a human needs. Recently, sprouting seeds have had enormous popularity. Even when they are on a plate, they remain alive and, therefore, pass their energy to the body. By consuming our mild spicy mix of sprouting seeds, you enrich your body with energy.
Health Benefits of Our Spicy Mix of Sprouting Seeds
- The antioxidant activity of sprouting seeds is hundreds of times higher than in usual fruits and vegetables. These seeds are the key to a good and healthy life. They enrich the body with all the most valuable and useful substances.
- The sprouting seeds of alfalfa provide unique health benefits. The content of vitamin C in them is 4 times higher than in citrus fruits. They also contain vitamins E, K, B6, beta-carotene, and even vitamin U, which prevents the formation of duodenal ulcer. Alfalfa seeds have an enormous amount of minerals. What’s more, they have the highest level of calcium. They are an excellent source of chlorophyll and protein.
- Compared to most types of cabbage, broccoli sprouting seeds have 50 times the concentration of glucoraphanin – an element that has been shown to have potent anticancer properties. They also contain the maximum amount of sulforaphane, which kills harmful bacteria that cause some types of stomach ulcers, and prevents the development of cancer.
- The sprouting seeds of radishes contain a large number of nutrients (iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus) and vitamins (A, B1, B2, and PP). Radishes contain niacin and sodium that strengthens the muscle tissue, improves vision, has an antiseptic effect, stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, and normalizes digestion. The radish seeds help reduce cholesterol levels. They are indispensable for the prevention of atherosclerosis of the heart and brain.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays