Spicy Sprouting Seeds Mix
$6.30 – $16.99 lb
- — Sprouting Seeds
- — Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish
- — High Germination Rate
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
- — Country of Origin: Broccoli Seeds (Italy, USA), Alfalfa Seeds (Italy, USA), Radish Seeds (USA)
The consumption of our spicy mix of sprouting seeds, which includes alfalfa, radish, and broccoli, increases a person’s energy. This mix is a matchless product rich in various elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and everything that a human needs. Recently, sprouting seeds have had enormous popularity. Even when they are on a plate, they remain alive and, therefore, pass their energy to the body. By consuming our mild spicy mix of sprouting seeds, you enrich your body with energy.
Health Benefits of Our Spicy Mix of Sprouting Seeds
- The antioxidant activity of sprouting seeds is hundreds of times higher than in usual fruits and vegetables. These seeds are the key to a good and healthy life. They enrich the body with all the most valuable and useful substances.
- The sprouting seeds of alfalfa provide unique health benefits. The content of vitamin C in them is 4 times higher than in citrus fruits. They also contain vitamins E, K, B6, beta-carotene, and even vitamin U, which prevents the formation of duodenal ulcer. Alfalfa seeds have an enormous amount of minerals. What’s more, they have the highest level of calcium. They are an excellent source of chlorophyll and protein.
- Compared to most types of cabbage, broccoli sprouting seeds have 50 times the concentration of glucoraphanin – an element that has been shown to have potent anticancer properties. They also contain the maximum amount of sulforaphane, which kills harmful bacteria that cause some types of stomach ulcers, and prevents the development of cancer.
- The sprouting seeds of radishes contain a large number of nutrients (iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus) and vitamins (A, B1, B2, and PP). Radishes contain niacin and sodium that strengthens the muscle tissue, improves vision, has an antiseptic effect, stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, and normalizes digestion. The radish seeds help reduce cholesterol levels. They are indispensable for the prevention of atherosclerosis of the heart and brain.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
It is better to sprout the seeds of alfalfa, radish, and broccoli at home. This way, they will be much fresher and more useful than the purchased ones you can find in a store.
- Thoroughly rinse the seeds and place them in a jar with a mesh top. You should soak small seeds for 8 hours and large seeds for 12. Keep the jar in the shade.
- Turn the jar upside down and leave it for a while so the water can drain. Soak and dry the seeds every 8-12 hours until they become the size you want.
- Before adding the sprouting seeds into your food, dry them at room temperature. The seeds can be stored in a breathable container in a refrigerator for three to seven days.
- The sprouting seeds can be added to any of your meals, whether it is a salad or a sandwich.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays