Organic Sunflower Seeds in Shell
Out of stock
- — Roasted sunflower seeds with sea salt added
- — Certified Organic Product, Kosher
- — Very low in Cholesterol
- — Good source of Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Copper
- — Very good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
- — Rich in Manganese and Selenium
Sunflower seeds are a high-quality product, cultivated and processed without the use of any toxic chemicals. They are delicious, packed raw, and unsalted, so you can enjoy flavoring them exactly to your tastes.
Sunflower seeds, shelled or hulled, are safe for almost everyone to eat.
However, your precious people might appreciate the culinary uses of sunflower seeds even more as they do make for an interesting ingredient in salads, desserts, baking goods, and snacks. You can even make sunflower flour, butter, and milk. When combined with other ingredients, you can use sunflower seeds to create some very healthy and original dishes.
Food to Live Sunflower Seeds packed into an airtight ziplock bag.
Keeping the seeds dry is vitally important to prevent spoiling. Therefore, you have to store them in airtight containers if you choose to remove original packaging.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays