- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Vegan
- — Roasted sunflower seeds with sea salt added
- — Very low in Cholesterol
- — Good source of Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Copper
- — Very good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Manganese and Selenium
Sunflower seeds are a high-quality product, cultivated and processed without the use of any toxic chemicals. They are delicious, roasted, and salted, so you can enjoy them like a daily snack or add it to different dishes.
Sunflower seeds, shelled or hulled, are safe for almost everyone to eat.
However, your precious people might appreciate the culinary uses of sunflower seeds even more as they do make for an interesting ingredient in salads, desserts, baking goods, and snacks. When combined with other ingredients, you can use sunflower seeds to create some very healthy and original dishes.
Food to Live Organic Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seeds packed into an airtight ziplock bag.
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 6g
Dietary fiber 2g
Total sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
Vitamin E 10mg
Vitamin B6 0.4mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.3mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Seeds (Sea Salt)
Storage Time: Up to 1.5 years
Country of Origin: China
Packaged in: USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat