Organic Raw Nuts and Berries with Pumpkin Seeds Snack Mix
Out of stock
- — Certified Organic Product
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Rich in natural antioxidants
- — An excellent source of Protein, Vitamin K, Iron
- — High in Vitamin C & Vitamin A
Organic Raw Nuts and Berries with Pumpkin Seeds Snack Mix is a blend of the most delicious and healthy products. Organic Cashews, Organic Hazelnuts, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Golden Berries, Organic Bing Cherries, and Organic Cranberries. It is difficult to overestimate all the benefits of this Mix because it retains in itself all the beneficial properties of its constituent products. Each component of the mix has its individual taste and benefits, the rich combination of nutrients.
- Cashew nuts – a very nutritious and healthy product. Cashews are rich in proteins and carbohydrates, fatty acids and oils, vitamins A, B1, and B2. The composition contains a large amount of iron, zinc, and phosphorus, as well as calcium and potassium. Regular consumption of these nuts strengthens the immune system, improves metabolism, strengthens the cardiovascular system, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- The composition of Organic hazelnuts has up to 79% fat, protein – 22%, 4% carbohydrates, as well as various vitamins – B1, B2, C, and more. Hazelnuts contain carotene, fiber, flavonoids and amino acids that are necessary for the human body.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in various micro and macronutrients. Vitamins A, E, C, PP, K, as well as a large number of vitamins of group B. They also contain potassium and magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorus, sodium, selenium, copper, and zinc. As well as amino acids that are necessary for the human body. This essential product for the diet strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to diseases.
- Goldenberries contain valuable organic acids, as well as lycopene and pectin substances, known for their excellent antioxidant properties. Elements such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, vitamins A and E have a beneficial effect on the overall condition of the body.
- Bing Cherries are full of valuable nutrients in both raw and dried state. They contain vitamins of group B, vitamins E, PP and C. In addition, it contains copper, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron and organic acids.
- Dried cranberries contain dietary fiber, monosaccharides and disaccharides, saturated fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, K, PP, C, E, calcium, sodium, manganese, potassium, copper, phosphorus, zinc, iron, magnesium Selenium Dried cranberries retain all the beneficial properties of fresh berries. Useful qualities that are incorporated in it, do not go away during processing.
How to Use
You can use this mix in the preparation of various dishes. Add to pastries, desserts, drinks, or serve as an independent snack with honey, milk, etc.
Take the mix with you for a long trip or a hiking trip. This product does not take up much space and will not allow you to stay hungry. Give a handful of dried fruit to the student as a snack.
Enough to eat just a handful of mix to saturate your body with a lot of useful vitamins and minerals, but you should not overeat this product.
Reusable zip packaging will keep the product fresh and tasty for a long time.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays