$5.89 – $31.98 lb
- — Raw Whole Nuts
- — Unsalted, No Shell
- — Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher
- — Cholesterol & Sodium Free
- — A Very Good Source of Manganese
- — Copper and Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
Our organic hazelnuts or filberts are large-size nutritious nuts originating from Turkey, where they have been cultivated for a long time. Organic nuts are grown without chemicals, so they are safe and full of essential vitamins and minerals. These small kernels contain the most folate (also called vitamin B9) as compared to any other nut. That is why hazelnuts are good for the cardiovascular system. They also help pregnant women reduce the risk of many congenital disabilities.
To benefit from our organic hazelnuts, store them in a dry, cool place, or else they might become rancid. Do not open the package if you are not going to use them right away. After opening the package, we recommend using a freezer zipper bag or placing the hazelnuts in an airtight can. Our hazelnuts are of the best quality, so they can repeatedly be refrozen without loss of texture and taste, providing the essential health benefits:
- Lower the risk of heart diseases.
According to the recent research, people who eat about 1.5 oz of filberts per day reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks.
- Decrease the risk of blood clotting.
The high content of proanthocyanidin helps you prevent the risk of blood clotting, along with the potential for urinary tract infections.
- Provide dietary fiber.
By eating hazelnuts, you get the necessary amount of dietary fiber, which helps you lower cholesterol levels and prevents constipation due to its laxative effect.
- Are rich in vitamin E.
100 g of hazelnuts provide 100 % RDA of vitamin E. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant needed to maintain the integrity of your cell membranes.
- Contain copper and manganese.
Copper is used during iron absorption, and manganese is needed for bone formation, so it is important to get them in sufficient amounts.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches unrefined salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F. Place hazelnuts onto baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes until nuts are fragrant and slightly brown. Remove from oven.
- To peel off skins, place roasted nuts into the fold of a kitchen towel and gently massage until most of skin comes off.
- Place peeled hazelnuts into food processor and process until creamy smooth – about 8-10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Store in airtight glass container for about a week. Enjoy!
We also have