Organic Brown Flax Seeds
$6.99 – $99.99
- — Certified Organic
- — RAW
- — Non-GMO Products
- — Vegan Foods
- — Sprouting
- — Kosher
Organic Brown Flax Seeds from Food to Live are great product because it’s healthy benefits. The nutritional value of this food is extremely high. Due to their high fiber content and nutritional value, organic Brown flax seeds are great for digestion and can enhance any diet. They also give you a potent boost of antioxidants, dietary minerals, and omega fatty acids.
Our Organic Brown Flax seeds are fresh and delicious, so you can use flaxseed meal for baking a variety of safe and delicious goods. Nutritional Value The flax seed nutrition value is so high; some consider this food to be a natural nutritional supplement. They are one of the best plant sources of omega 3 fats, which means it’s a must-have food for vegans. Flax seeds are good for your body as a whole because they give you a boost of manganese, copper, selenium, phosphorus, and magnesium, as well as B vitamins. Directions Buy Organic Brown Flaxseeds from Food to Live in bulk as the seeds won’t expire for years. Store flaxseed in a cool dry place. Keep the seeds dry in an airtight container.
Organic Brown Flax seeds have a ‘soft’ nutty flavor that can complement a great number of dishes. They can be added to salads, baked goods, and will go well as toppings in desserts and yogurts. A greate addition to any shake and smoothie. Sprouting flaxseeds is a challenge because their hulls are extremely hard. This is also why they require extensive cooking. If you want to enjoy flaxseed sprouts, you’ll have to use a vermiculite medium or a paper towel. You can eat flaxseed in smoothies, salads, and baked goods. This product is processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and wheat.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
- 2cups almond flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/8tsp salt
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seed + 9 tbsp water)
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 1tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup organic blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin or grease.
- Make the flax egg: combine the ground flaxseeds with the water in a small bowl and mix with a fork. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to gel.
- Place dry ingredients in large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients including the “egg” in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl, and stir to combine, being careful to not over mix.
- Fold in blueberries, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze.
We also have