Chinese Hemp Seeds
$4.86 – $15.98 lbs
- — Kosher, Vegan
- — Very Low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A good source of Iron
- — Rich in Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Magnesium, Phosphorus
- — Very good source of Zinc and Manganese
Hemp Seeds belong to the superfoods category because they have high nutritional value. “Superfoods” are foods with a rich nutrient composition. They have a high concentration of biologically active substances, such as vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, antioxidants, amino acids, fatty acids and other useful substances. A characteristic feature of the “superfoods” is that they are absorbed by the body.
- Hemp is made almost 50% of the oil, which is particularly rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Hemp contains such elements as phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, sodium, manganese, copper.
- The vitamin composition of Hemp is quite diverse. Seeds contain vitamins of group B (B1, B2, PP, B5, B6, B9), E, C, A, beta-carotene.
- Hemp is also rich in chlorophyll.
- Besides this, 18 amino acids are present in Hemp seeds. Hemp seeds additionally contain 65% of the globulin and include albumin.
- Hemp seeds do not contain a gluten protein.
- The caloric content of these seeds per 100 grams is 553 kcal.
Vegetarians, athletes, pregnant women and the elderly can regularly consume Hemp seeds.
Hemp Seeds have a pleasant nutty taste and a little bitterness. Sprouted hemp seeds are especially useful. You can add such sprouts to salads of fresh vegetables and herbs seasoned with spices and butter. It is helpful to combine Hemp Seeds with other seeds and fruits in porridge.
The ground hemp seeds can be used to make hemp porridge, and also add to soups, garnishes, smoothies. Hemp flour is useful in baking. Also, hemp seeds can be brewed and drunk as tea. A hemp flour added to cocoa.
The recommended daily dose of hemp seeds is 1-2 tablespoons.
Hemp Seeds should be stored in a cool, dry place. They can also be frozen.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp hemp seeds + a little for serving
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Add water if needed for blending.
- Serve with hemp seeds.
We also have