$5.52 – $18.96 lb
- — Raw Whole Nuts
- — Unsalted, No Shell
- — Cholesterol & Sodium Free
- — Kosher, Vegan
- — A Very Good Source of Manganese,
- — Copper and Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)
- — Origin: Turkey
Hazelnuts, also known as filberts, originated in Turkey and the South of Europe, but nowadays, they are cultivated in many countries. This type of nuts is exceptionally delicious and makes an excellent snack. Hazelnuts are mostly used in confectioneries, but there are quite a few recipes of delicious hazel sauces and other dishes.
The best thing about these nuts is the fact that even despite their high calories count you can include them in a weight loss diet. They contain “good” fats, so they don’t affect your figure.
Hazelnuts are a kind of nut, which means that eating them must be good for your health in some way. Their most important benefits are:
- They are rich in mono-unsaturated fats.
People need to consume some amount of fats to stay healthy, but not all fats are equally suitable for you. Mono-unsaturated fats are the safest option because they help to lower the level of “bad” LDL cholesterol. This promotes your cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of stroke and heart disease.
- They are packed with folate.
Hazelnuts are the best source of this particular element among nuts. 100 grams of them will provide you with a quarter of the required daily dose of it. Folate is one of the B-complex vitamins, which plays an essential part in many processes within your body. It helps prevent tube defects in newborns as well as reduces the risk of megaloblastic anemia. Every pregnant woman has to increase her intake of folate.
- They are a good source of vitamin E.
This particular vitamin is a potent antioxidant. It also has a substantial effect on your appearance as it can help strengthen your hair and nails by keeping them hydrated.
- They are free of gluten.
Therefore, they are safe for those who are allergic to gluten or have celiac disease.
- They are full of minerals.
Hazelnuts are packed with manganese and copper. Both of them are essential minerals and potent antioxidants.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches unrefined salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F. Place hazelnuts onto baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes until nuts are fragrant and slightly brown. Remove from oven.
- To peel off skins, place roasted nuts into the fold of a kitchen towel and gently massage until most of skin comes off.
- Place peeled hazelnuts into food processor and process until creamy smooth – about 8-10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Store in airtight glass container for about a week. Enjoy!
We also have