Blanched Almond Flour
$5.04 – $15.98 lb
- — Blanched Almond Flour Meal
- — Great for baking
- — Gluten Free, High in Fiber, Kosher
- — Cholesterol Free, Unsalted
- — Country of Origin: USA
Almond flour can be used for baking a wide range of exceptionally delicious treats. Its structure also allows using almond flour to replace breadcrumbs, and its rich nutty taste will enhance the flavor of any dish you cook with it.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value
Like any other form of almonds, almond flour offers a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Providing you with many essential minerals and vitamins.
- Improving the function of your nervous system.
- Reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol, thereby protecting your heart and arteries.
- Fried bananas and almond sundae.
You’ll need 50g of sliced blanched almonds, 2 bananas, 1/3 cup of almond meal, 1 egg, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 2-4 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce.
Instructions: Dry fry almond slices. Peel bananas and cut them in three pieces. Sprinkle almond meal on a plate. Dip bananas into the beaten egg and roll them in almond meal. Heat up the frying pan and add oil. Carefully fry bananas for 3-4 minutes. Serve while hot, topped with ice cream, almonds, and caramel.
- Vegan chocolate mousse cake.
You’ll need 200g of blanched almond meal, 50ml of coconut oil, 4 tablespoons of brown sugar, 450g of silken tofu, 250g of dark chocolate (minimum 70% of cocoa), 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, ½ cup of brown sugar, a pinch of salt.
Instructions: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Combine almond meal, sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl. Put the mixture into a pie tin (previously greased). Bake the pie base for 10 minutes.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Blend tofu, sugar, vanilla, and salt together. Add the chocolate and blend some more. Pour the mixture onto the pie base and bake for 20 minutes.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 2cups almond flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/8tsp salt
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seed + 9 tbsp water)
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 1tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup organic blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin or grease.
- Make the flax egg: combine the ground flaxseeds with the water in a small bowl and mix with a fork. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to gel.
- Place dry ingredients in large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients including the “egg” in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl, and stir to combine, being careful to not over mix.
- Fold in blueberries, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze.
We also have