- — Blanched Almond Flour is a perfect choice for people who are looking for to fulfill their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts flavour
- — Almonds for this flour are grown the same way as they were since ancient times. Grown with love, care and without any additives
- — Blanched Almond Flour has a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — These Blanched Almond Flour is very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Almond flour can be used for baking a wide range of exceptionally delicious treats. Its structure also allows using almond flour to replace breadcrumbs, and its rich nutty taste will enhance the flavor of any dish you cook with it.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value
Like any other form of almonds, almond flour offers a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Providing you with many essential minerals and vitamins.
- Improving the function of your nervous system.
- Reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol, thereby protecting your heart and arteries.
- Fried bananas and almond sundae.
You’ll need 50g of sliced blanched almonds, 2 bananas, 1/3 cup of almond meal, 1 egg, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 2-4 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce.
Instructions: Dry fry almond slices. Peel bananas and cut them in three pieces. Sprinkle almond meal on a plate. Dip bananas into the beaten egg and roll them in almond meal. Heat up the frying pan and add oil. Carefully fry bananas for 3-4 minutes. Serve while hot, topped with ice cream, almonds, and caramel.
- Vegan chocolate mousse cake.
You’ll need 200g of blanched almond meal, 50ml of coconut oil, 4 tablespoons of brown sugar, 450g of silken tofu, 250g of dark chocolate (minimum 70% of cocoa), 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, ½ cup of brown sugar, a pinch of salt.
Instructions: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Combine almond meal, sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl. Put the mixture into a pie tin (previously greased). Bake the pie base for 10 minutes.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Blend tofu, sugar, vanilla, and salt together. Add the chocolate and blend some more. Pour the mixture onto the pie base and bake for 20 minutes.