November 03, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Roasted Fall Vegetables
The easiest recipe for roasted fall vegetables! It needs minimal preparation time and can be adjusted to your taste.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 4
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 3 small red onions, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 (F).
- Place the vegetables onto a large, non-stick sheet pan.
- Drizzle them with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all of the vegetables very well, so they are evenly coated with oil and seasoning. Spread the vegetables out in a single layer.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring once, halfway through cooking.
- Serve immediately.