Macadamia Ice Cream
This creamy, easy ice cream has buttery macadamia nut flavor and there are chunks of chopped nuts in each bite.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min (+ 4-6 hours for freezing) | Servings: 6
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup roasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + some extra for topping
- Place bananas, heavy cream, and coconut milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Stir in roasted chopped macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop into bowls, and top with more chocolate chips, enjoy!