July 09, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Layered Acai White Chia Pudding
This dairy-free pudding made with acai-chia and banana-berry layers is a delicious, easy, and healthy breakfast or snack!
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 2 hours 10 min | Servings: 2
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet cherries or raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Mix all the ingredients in layer 1 in a bowl until well combined.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for 2-4 hours until you have a thick texture.
- Spoon your chia layer into the bottoms of a cup or jar.
- Next, in a blender, blend all ingredients in layer 2. Carefully pour into your cup on top of the chia pudding.
- Garnish with some fresh berries and enjoy!