March 24, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Homemade Healthy Nutella
Smooth and dreamy Homemade & Healthy Nutella with all natural ingredients. Perfect for baked goods, pancakes, waffles, fruit, and more!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 30 min | Servings: 1 3/4 cups
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches unrefined salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F. Place hazelnuts onto baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes until nuts are fragrant and slightly brown. Remove from oven.
- To peel off skins, place roasted nuts into the fold of a kitchen towel and gently massage until most of skin comes off.
- Place peeled hazelnuts into food processor and process until creamy smooth – about 8-10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until smooth. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Store in airtight glass container for about a week. Enjoy!