August 06, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Green Pea Guacamole
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes | Servings 2 cups
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro or celery leaves
- ⅛ teaspoon hot sauce
- sea salt
- Blend the peas, garlic, lime juice, and cumin in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir in the tomato, green onion, cilantro, and hot sauce. Add salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to blend.