December 16, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Green Goddess Immune Boosting Winter Soup
It’s a vibrant nourishing soup packed with everything you need to get through the cold and flu season. It is perfect for lunch or dinner and ready just for 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 30 min | Servings: 2
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger sliced
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 tsp organic broccoli powder (optional but recommended)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- chia seeds for garnish
- Put all the ingredients except chia seeds into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and steaming hot.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with a swirl of coconut milk, chia seeds, and spinach leaves.