October 07, 2017 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Golden Berry Granola Bars
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ gluten-free all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup dried golden berries
- ½ TBS ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup + 1 TBS brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
Sponsored by Food to live
- Preheat oven to 325F and line square baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients. Using a large rubber spatula, stir in brown rice syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Press mixture into prepared baking pan, evenly pressing into all corners. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow bars to cool in pan for one hour before cutting into 10 bars. Bars can be kept in airtight container at room temperature.
Recipe Source: www.fitmittenkitchen.com