June 28, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate Vegan Mug Cake
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect!
Ready in 1 minute | Prep Time: 20 sec | Cook Time: 40 sec | Total Time: 1 min | Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt and baking powder to a mug. Stir or whisk to combine.
- Pour in the butter and non-dairy milk into the mug with the dry ingredients and stir well with a spoon. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Cook in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Serve immediately.