Blueberry Millet Porridge
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
- 0,5 cup millet
- 1,5 cups coconut milk or your choice of plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon and/or cardamom
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- pinch fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
Nuts, seeds, granola, berries, bananas… Whatever toppings you prefer 🙂
- Rinse the millet, then place in a small pot with the milk, spices, blueberries, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir in the vegan butter and a little extra milk if needed to make it creamy.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.