March 16, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
Fluffy, moist gluten-free muffins recipe with almond flour and blueberries. Egg-free, dairy-free, vegan.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 12 muffins
- 2cups almond flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/8tsp salt
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax seed + 9 tbsp water)
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 1tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup organic blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin or grease.
- Make the flax egg: combine the ground flaxseeds with the water in a small bowl and mix with a fork. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to gel.
- Place dry ingredients in large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients including the “egg” in a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl, and stir to combine, being careful to not over mix.
- Fold in blueberries, being careful to not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze.