- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Broccoli Seeds for sprouting are extraordinary. These super-foods are an integral part of a nutritious and healthy diet
- — Broccoli Seeds have a slightly peppery taste which will make every meal different and unique!
- — Broccoli Seeds also contain a high amount of nourishing properties which cannot be found in any other food source
- — Our Broccoli Seeds have a high amount of Vitamins C and A, but at the same time are gluten, cholesterol, and sugars free
- — So make the smart choice, improve your life by consuming the Broccoli Seeds daily. And finally, live your life to the fullest
- — Suitable for Sirtfood diet
Sprouts from Broccoli seeds have been popular for several decades. Recently scientists discovered the exceptional health benefits offered by them. The research into the positive effects of broccoli sprouts is still ongoing, and new amazing results found regularly. Like all the other sprouts, the ones you grow from broccoli seeds are highly nutritious. According to the reports from John Hopkins University, broccoli sprouts contain a considerable amount of glucoraphanin, which effectively fights cancer cells. Note that sprouts contain a much higher level of this element than mature broccoli plants, therefore, sprouts are a much better choice.
Health Benefits of Broccoli Seeds
- Broccoli sprouts contain elements that effectively provide your body with reliable protection against toxins.
- Reduces inflammation with anti-inflammatory elements found in broccoli sprouts, which possess potent antioxidant qualities. Therefore, it makes the sprouts an excellent tool to fight against inflammations and bacterial infections.
- Broccoli Seeds are detoxifying, which makes them an effective cleanser for your digestive system. Therefore, removing poisonous toxins and bacteria from your intestines allows you to keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy.
How to Sprout Broccoli Seeds at Home
- To make three cups of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water.
- Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!